Elchim 3001 Millennium 1800W Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer Review
With Italian flair, the Elchim 3001 Millennium hair dryer combines style with performance. If you want to buy a blow dryer for everyday usage, definitely consider adding this model to your shortlist.
Elchim 3001 Millennium Ionic Ceramic Blow Dryer (1800 Watt)
If you are looking for a reliable top performing blow dryer, the Elchim 3001 Millennium Professional Blow Dryer is one of the newest additions to range of hair dryers from Elchim.
Jam packed full of features usually found on more high end models, the Millennium 3001 has been specially designed to make it far more compact and lightweight.
Key Features Of The Elchim 3001 Blow Dryer
- Design Style. This model is extremely compact and light. The ergonomically balanced shape and soft touch handle means it is easy to hold, especially for long periods of time.
- Power Rating. Rated at 1800 Watts, so more than sufficient power for the curliest of hair styles.
- Heating Coil. Using the latest heating advances, the Elchim 3001 Millennium hair dryer has a high density nano silver coated ceramic heating element. This produces large volumes of negatively charged ions which help to keep your hair moist and looking silky smooth.
- Heat Settings. With a three setting variable heat control system, its easy to select the right temperature for your hair every time.
- Speed Control. This blow dryer offers a choice of 3 different air flow drying speeds.
- Technology. The Elchim 3001 Millennium uses the latest ceramic ionic technology to ensure your hair is dried evenly, lock in moisture and keep frizz to a minimum.
- Included Accessories. The package includes a special revolving concentrator nozzle, which allows you to precision dry your hair.
- Power Cord Length. The Elchim 3001 Millennium blow dryer has an above average length 9.5 foot long power cord.
- Long Life. This model has been tested and rated to give at least 2,000 hours of blow drying use.
- Warranty. This hair dryer comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Italian Engineering. Manufactured in Italy, the Elchim 3001 is built from the finest quality Italian components.
Our Verdict On The Elchim 3001 Millennium Hair Dryer
Considering the heavily discounted price, this blow dryer delivers a lot of value. It’s well designed and easy to hold, especially handy if you dry your hair quite often.
With three drying speeds and a choice of 3 heat settings, the Elchim 3001 Millennium Blow Dryer will easily cope with all types of hair styles and is definitely worth considering.