Revlon Hair Dryer 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ionic Review
The Revlon RV544 is a well equipped blow dryer which scores highly in all areas. If you are looking for a budget price hair dryer which combines performance, low noise and light weight, this is probably exactly what you are looking for.
Revlon Tourmaline Ionic 1875 Watt Blow Dryer – Model RV544
With so many hair dryers for you to choose from, selecting the one best suited to your needs could prove a little confusing. With this impartial review, we will highlight the important points of the Revlon Hair Dryer 1875 Watt model to hopefully assist you with your own buying choices.
Basic Highlights Of The Tourmaline Revlon Hair Dryer 1875 Watts
- Styling. This Revlon RV544 unit is really well designed and lightweight – it weighs around 25% less than similar dryers. A well shaped body body and contoured handle means it is simple to grasp, particularly for long time periods. The RV544 also features a hinged end cap which makes it easy to clean.
- Technology. The Revlon hair dryer 1875 employs the most recent Tourmaline ceramic know-how to ensure that your hair is always dried evenly, lock in moisture and lastly minimize frizzing.
- Dimensions. The RV544 measures just 11.25 inches by 9 inches by 4.25 inches.
- Wattage. The Revlon Tourmaline RV544 delivers a noteworthy 1875 Watts of power. This ought to be enough to deal with most kinds of hair styles – from average length right up to full and bouncy.
- Element. Making use of the latest in heating system enhancements, this Revlon hair dryer 1875 watt version contains a state-of-the-art tourmaline ionic heating unit. This produces high volumes of negative charged ion particles to keep your hair fully hydrated.
- Power Controls. This Revlon hair dryer 1875 watt model features a choice of 2 different blow drying speeds.
- Temperature Functions. Using a two position adjustable switch on the handle, it is very simple to select the right temperature for your tresses every time.
- Power Cable. Having a six foot power cable, the Revlon hair dryer 1875 is well designed for situations where a power socket isn’t located as close as you need it to be.
- Cool Shot Facility. If you wish to set your hairstyle or dry product, the built in “cool shot” function will help you lock your hair into place every single time.
- Enclosed Accessories. This system comes bundled with a rotating concentrator accessory, allowing you to precision dry your hair style. There is also a finger diffuser attachment included in the box which is designed to increase your hair volume.
- Light Weight. The Revlon hair dryer 1875 watt weighs only one pound eight ounces, making it around 25% lighter than most other similar blow dryers.
- Warranties. With a two year manufacturer’s warranty, you’ve got complete reassurance that your hair dryer is safeguarded against hardware or electrical failure for 24 full months.
Our Verdict On The Revlon RV544 Blow Dryer
This hair dryer is a solid all-round performer, and offers real value. In fact, when the Good Housekeeping Research Institute carried out a comparison several years ago, it found that the Ionic Revlon Hair Dryer 1875 Watt model outperformed T3 Tourmaline blow dryers which were priced at over $200.
When the results of the GHRI review were published, this particular Revlon hair dryer 1875 dryer was noted as being the lightest and quietest blow dryer in the group. It also demonstrated excellent performance – drying hair around 40% quicker than standard ionic hair dryers.
Given the lightness, quiet operation, rapid drying and low $25 typical purchase price, the conclusion of our review is that we cannot recommend this Ionic Tourmaline Revlon Hair Dryer 1875 Watt version highly enough.